Sunday, August 9, 2015

Swatch Sunday #3 | Milani Shadow Eyez

SWATCH SUNDAY #3 | MILANI SHADOW EYEZ


  
I recently stumbled upon some Milani Shadow Eyez eyeshadow pencils at Dollar Tree.  These typically retail for about $8 and are currently being sold in drugstores and on the Milani website.
 
 
 
I had come across this product several months ago, but not in the more neutral shades.  So, I was very excited to find more this week.
 
The complete list of shades is below, in two parts:
 

 
 
I can already say- since I've been using some of these shades for several months- that these are holy grail status.  They are creamy and highly pigmented, blendable and versatile, and there's a generous amount of product.  The staying power is truly amazing.  Check out my YouTube video for a short demonstration.
 
The only negative is that these are old-school sharpener-dependent pencils.  If they were retractable, I would be hoarding them like a loon.  :)
 
Below are the complete list of swatches, including the shade names. 
 


 
Hope you enjoyed this week's swatch session!  If you've tried these products, let me know your thoughts in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment