Saturday, November 28, 2015

c.Booth Egyptian Argan Oil Body Butter



c.Booth Egyptian Argan Oil Body Butter
An Influenster Review



I was recently given the opportunity to review a c.Booth product of my choice at no cost, thanks to Influenster.  While Influenster tends to send out VoxBoxes full of products to review, they occassionally offer coupons for products and I was lucky enough to receive a coupon for a free full-size product of my choice!

c.Booth has a variety of bath and body products - bath oils, body butters, and more- that are typically sold in drugstores for around $10.  After doing some research online, I decided I was most interested in the Egyptian Argan Oil Body Butter, which is offered in an 8 ounce tub.




Egyptian Argan Oil Body Butter at Ulta.com

The package pictured above is exactly what you get.  Inside the tub, there's a seal that can be easily lifted and removed.  The product itself is creamy and moisturizing, but not at all greasy.


No comments:

Post a Comment